Support an Event
There’s more than one way to support the MDSC and make a difference in the lives of people with Down syndrome and their families. At one of our many events throughout the year, you can donate to a participant, be a sponsor, volunteer your time, or get others in your community involved.
Or, if you’re the adventurous type, be a participant yourself! Whether you enjoy walking, playing hockey, taking on an endurance event, golfing or attending one of our educational events, there really is something for everyone. See the list below.
- Annual Conference on Down Syndrome (March)
- Boston Marathon (April)
- Buddy Walk by the Sea (July/August)
- Falmouth Road Race (August)
- Buddy Walk & Harvest Fair (September)
- Buddy Walk & Family Festival (October)
- Educators Forum (November)
- Annual Boston Bruins Alumni Hockey Game (November)
- Advocates in Motion Events
- Click here for what’s happening in our Calendar of Events