Info Just For You
- New and Expectant Parents
- Parents of School-Aged Children
- Brothers and Sisters
- Fathers (D.A.D.S.)
- Down Syndrome and Autism
- Families of Diversity
- K-12 Educators
- Policymakers and Advocates
- Research Opportunities
- Health Care Professionals
- General DS Information
Info Just For You
Do you happen to be….
- A new or expectant parent of a child with Down syndrome looking for information, helpful guidance and encouragement?
- A parent of a school-aged child with Down syndrome looking for information about Massachusetts’ special education laws or getting ready for your child to transition out of high school?
- A self-advocate who has heard about our Advocates in Motion (A.I.M.) program or who is curious about the Self-Advocate track at our Annual Conference?
- A grandparent or sibling of someone with Down syndrome looking for what the MDSC offers for supports?
- A health care professional in need of Best Practices for caring for patients with Down syndrome or looking for Down syndrome clinics and programs in the area?
- An educator curious about what inclusion means for people with Down syndrome or hoping to become part of our Education Task Force?
- A self-advocate or parent looking for a list of approved research studies for people with Down syndrome, or a responsible researcher looking to publicize your study?
- A policy maker or advocate hoping to learn more and take up the cause of improving state and federal policies for people with Down syndrome and other disabilities?
- Any of the above just looking for general information about Down syndrome, including what support groups are available in the area?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have come to the right place. Because we have “Info Just for You!”
Just scroll the links to the left for a wealth of information on all these subjects and more. Happy surfing!