- Parents First Call
- Teens and Adults
- Buddy Walk
- Health Care Professionals
- Public Policy
- Diversity Outreach and Support
- Down Syndrome-Autism Connection
- Dads Appreciating Down
Hosting Grand Rounds
The MDSC is pleased to offer the unmatched expertise of Dr. Brian Skotko, an MDSC Board member and genetics clinician in Boston. Dr. Skotko is available to provide “Grand rounds” medical training for health care professionals.
Dr. Skotko, medical geneticist and Co-Director of the Down Syndrome Program at Massachusetts General Hospital, can present at Grand Rounds to share leading-edge information with your hospital or doctor group on a variety of topics related to Down syndrome, including:
- Prenatal and postnatal diagnoses: New advances and updates for today's physicians
- Latest research and findings: Health care updates all pediatricians should know when treating patients with Down syndrome
For more information or to arrange a presentation with Dr. Skotko, visit www.brianskotko.com.