There’s more than one way to support the MDSC and make a difference in the lives of people with Down syndrome and their families. At one of our many events throughout the year, you can participate and fundraise for your own team or in some cases to support someone else’s efforts such as for one of our Boston Marathon or Falmouth Road Race runners. All the funds you help raise directly support all MDSC programs and services and generate more awareness about Down syndrome.
- Annual Conference on Down Syndrome (March)
- Boston Marathon (April)
- Buddy Walk by the Sea (July/August)
- Falmouth Road Race (August)
- Buddy Walk & Harvest Fair (September)
- Buddy Walk & Family Festival (October)
- Educators Forum (November)
- Annual Boston Bruins Alumni Hockey Game (November)
- Advocates in Motion Events
Click here for what’s happening in our Calendar of Events
Do you have an idea for a fundraising event to benefit the MDSC? Click here to learn more about our Helping Hands program!